Q: How many Practice Areas do you currently support?
A: Currently 25, but the list might grow if enough requests come in.
Q: What makes this site different from the other Legal Directories?
A: Before I answer this question, let’s review why someone would even go on a legal directory in the first place. Criminals need a lawyer now or in the near future. They are looking for information that can help them make a clear decision. Mostly ALL OnLine Legal Directories only give the law firm a single page that contains just some basic information. We don’t feel that is sufficient….that’s why CDLL was created in the first place. If the Charged Criminal is looking for a lawyer to handle ex:, Cocaine Possession charge, you are taken to the listings of lawyers that can handle that type of case, with details of how they handle these type of cases, not just having “drug Crimes” listed under their practice areas.
With CDLL, visiting are directed to the Drug Crimes page, which has 500 – 1000 words of why you should use them and how the might be able to help.
To see a sample of a lawyers pages, please follow the links below;
Q: What type of marketing features does CDLL offer, which can’t be found in other Legal Directories?
A: We have several features all geared towards helping you get more clients, not found anywhere else. Some of these features have additional charges;
- Translation feature gives the end-user the ability to view the listing in another language, other than English
- Integration into Social Media with Share Buttons for Facebook, Twitter
- Share with a friend. Perfect for someone doing research for a friend. They can email your information directly from the CDLL site to their friend
- Add to Your Contacts allows the end-user to click a button and have your contact information file downloaded on their computer. From there they can install that file into Outlook, import it into Gmail and a host of other Contact applications.
- Tracker feature. After a user views several lawyers, they have the ability to click a link and have the lawyers they viewed during that session emailed to them. This is a great feature so the end-user does not have to search again because they have direct links to the lawyer’s page on CDLL
- Online chat functionality. When an end-user is looking at a lawyers page(s) they have the ability to chat with someone in the law firm, if they are available
Video Spokesperson- Can be tailored to each of the lawyer’s practice areas to talk for 30-60 seconds about your law firm.
Q: Some of the other sites always list in an alphabetical order so “aaa lawyer” always show before “zzz lawyer”. Is that the case for CDLL?
A: No. We pull up the data in a randomized pattern. You should not be punished due to the fact your law firm name starts with a “Z”. We want everyone to have the same chance of being seen.
Q: If I refer you to another law firm that pays for and uses your services, will I receive anything?
A: We are currently looking into that at the moment. We believe you should get something for the referral, but we don’t know what at the moment. We are working on coming up with a plan for that.
Q: Is your helpdesk or support located in India?
A: No. Helpdesk and support are located here in the USA and will always be located here in the USA.
Q: Does the link to our website help our SEO.
A: We do not use the “nofollow”: tag so conceptually it should help, but their are no guarantees